CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »








We want to welcome you to our family blog. We are posting this as a way to keep in touch with family and friends and we hope that you enjoy reading about the events that happen in our family. Kasey is currently preaching part-time at Holland's Gin Church of Christ (www.hollandsgin.weebly.com) and works full-time as the store manager for McClary Tire Co. I am a full-time wife and mother. God has blessed us with two beautiful boys: Chase, age 12 and Hunter, age 5.

Come visit our Bible Classes at Holland's Gin Church of Christ!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Holland's Gin Classes
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow
Kasey and I are so blessed to be a part of the church family at Holland's Gin Church of Christ. Kasey preaches there part-time with Carl Witty serving as their full-time preacher. We would really love for you to visit us and bring your children to our Bible Classes, too. To find out more about the Church that meets at Holland's Gin and their Bible Classes visit the following website: www.hollandsgin.weebly.com. Come study with us!

Family Portraits 2010

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Family Pictures 2010
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This picture slideshow created with Smilebox

Journal Entries

Thank you for joining us today! We hope you enjoy catching up with us. Feel free to leave comments on our blog. We would love to hear from you!

Weekly Weight Watchers Weigh-in Report 11-2-09

When I weighed in at my Weight Watchers meeting on Monday, I had lost 1.6 pounds last week for a new total of 43.4 pounds lost over the past 22 weeks.

I have 7.6 more pounds to go before meeting my goal weight. It is getting harder to get these last pounds off. My motivation is still pretty strong, though. I have come too far to start doubting myself now!

Kasey and I went to the mall last Saturday. I think that is the first time I have been since I started Weight Watchers. I don't get out much! Ha! In the past, anytime I went to the mall, I always thought I needed to treat myself to some yummy cookies or chocolate covered peanuts. And, of course, I would always have to eat lunch in the food court before leaving. But, this time, even though all of the food smells were very tempting, I did not even want it. I did not want to waste any of my points on that stuff. When I thought about taking a little taste, I looked over at a store display and saw a pretty outfit that I would really like to buy when I meet my goal. That sight put that tempting thought of getting something sweet right out of my head. I really like the feeling of finally being in control of myself and not letting the temptation of unhealthy foods have control over me! It took me awhile to get to this point and I hope I stay there!

2 comments:

Kathryn @ Bonafide Southern said...

Kimberly, this is just great! You have such wonderful willpower and motivation and you look absolutely GREAT! I'll be on the lookout for you in that new pretty outfit! :) You've always been beautiful to me, both inside and out!

Harbin Family said...

Awww! Thanks, Kathryn! You are so sweet! I had a lot of fun at your party the other night. It seemed like you had a really great turnout and I can't wait to see what you picked out for your hostess rewards! Your house is just beautiful. If anyone signed up to have a party, tell them I will come if they will invite me. I have more stuff picked out.

Post a Comment