CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »








We want to welcome you to our family blog. We are posting this as a way to keep in touch with family and friends and we hope that you enjoy reading about the events that happen in our family. Kasey is currently preaching part-time at Holland's Gin Church of Christ (www.hollandsgin.weebly.com) and works full-time as the store manager for McClary Tire Co. I am a full-time wife and mother. God has blessed us with two beautiful boys: Chase, age 12 and Hunter, age 5.

Come visit our Bible Classes at Holland's Gin Church of Christ!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Holland's Gin Classes
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow
Kasey and I are so blessed to be a part of the church family at Holland's Gin Church of Christ. Kasey preaches there part-time with Carl Witty serving as their full-time preacher. We would really love for you to visit us and bring your children to our Bible Classes, too. To find out more about the Church that meets at Holland's Gin and their Bible Classes visit the following website: www.hollandsgin.weebly.com. Come study with us!

Family Portraits 2010

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Family Pictures 2010
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This picture slideshow created with Smilebox

Journal Entries

Thank you for joining us today! We hope you enjoy catching up with us. Feel free to leave comments on our blog. We would love to hear from you!

Finally Met My Weight Watchers Goal 11-23-09

As of today, after weighing in at my Weight Watchers Meeting, I have lost 48 pounds over the past 25 weeks. My journey began about six months ago on June 1, 2009 when I went to my first WW meeting. I weighed 166 pounds and I am only 5 ft. tall! These are my "before pictures". I was wearing an XL and a very tight size 14 in clothes.


These are my pictures from today's meeting. I now weigh 118 pounds and I can actually fit very comfortably in a size 6.


Here are a couple of pictures of the sweet ladies from my Weight Watchers Class.


This is one of the most expensive necklaces I own. It has cost me 6 months worth of WW dues to earn my sweet necklace made of paper clips. My leader gives us a paper clip for each pound we have lost so we can make our necklaces. It is a good reminder of how far I have come. I can now wear it as a double stranded necklace. Ha! Ha! Very colorful, don't you think?!

These are my little reward stickers, my "starcatcher bookmark" and my WW keychain. I earned the star charm today for meeting my goal. I received the clapping hands after being a member for 16 weeks. The little round charm with the number 25 on it represents the first 25 pounds I lost.

Now I will work really hard over the next 6 weeks to maintain my new healthy weight. I look forward to earning another charm for my keychain then. It will be a small "key" that represents reaching "lifetime" status. As one of my leaders used to say, "I can, I can, I know I can! I can, I can, I know I can! I WILL!

3 comments:

Leanne Helums said...

You look amazing!! You are a great inspiration in so many ways! Keep it up!
Hugs!

The Barnett Family said...

Girl....You look GREAT!!!! What an accomplishment and an encouragement to others! That is amazing.....I know your family is sooo proud of you!

Harbin Family said...

Thank you, my friends! You both have been so encouraging to me along this journey. It has really kept me going! Now, I just have to make sure I keep it off! Ha!

Post a Comment