CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »








We want to welcome you to our family blog. We are posting this as a way to keep in touch with family and friends and we hope that you enjoy reading about the events that happen in our family. Kasey is currently preaching part-time at Holland's Gin Church of Christ (www.hollandsgin.weebly.com) and works full-time as the store manager for McClary Tire Co. I am a full-time wife and mother. God has blessed us with two beautiful boys: Chase, age 12 and Hunter, age 5.

Come visit our Bible Classes at Holland's Gin Church of Christ!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Holland's Gin Classes
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow
Kasey and I are so blessed to be a part of the church family at Holland's Gin Church of Christ. Kasey preaches there part-time with Carl Witty serving as their full-time preacher. We would really love for you to visit us and bring your children to our Bible Classes, too. To find out more about the Church that meets at Holland's Gin and their Bible Classes visit the following website: www.hollandsgin.weebly.com. Come study with us!

Family Portraits 2010

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Family Pictures 2010
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This picture slideshow created with Smilebox

Journal Entries

Thank you for joining us today! We hope you enjoy catching up with us. Feel free to leave comments on our blog. We would love to hear from you!

"Till We Meet Again!"

My grandparents, Kelley and Eulene Wallace, aka "Papa and Neanie", are buried at the cemetery next to Chances Cross Roads Church of Christ in Cullman, AL.


The church that meets there will always be near and dear to my heart. My parents have been divorced since I was very little. So, while Kelly and I were growing up, we would spend every other weekend in Cullman with our Mom. On Sundays, our Mom allowed us to go to church with our grandparents at Chances Cross Roads. Many of the members there were great aunts and uncles, cousins, and our great grandparents were members there, too. They taught us many important lessons in Bible classes there and Kelly and I were both baptized there as teenagers. I will always cherish those years that I got to spend with my Chances Cross Roads Family and the years I spent with my grandparents and other family members in Cullman.

We placed some new flowers on Neanie's and Papa's tombstone. The flowers turned out really pretty.


Since Neanie loved hummingbirds so much, I added this little hummingbird windchime to the flower arrangement.

The wind was blowing pretty hard that day, so I got to hear some pretty music while I sat there thinking about how much I missed my Neanie and Papa.

We also placed a flag near Papa's military memorial stone. If he could see it, I think it would make him smile.

Oh, how I wish I could hear Papa tell me another one of his "Nip, Tuck, and Pearl" stories or tell me one of his funny jokes. I wish I could hear Neanie read another Bible Story to me and tuck me in at night. I'd give anything just to be able to hug them and tell them that I love them. But, I know they are with God and they are together again. That gives me great comfort. "Till we meet again!"

No comments:

Post a Comment