CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »








We want to welcome you to our family blog. We are posting this as a way to keep in touch with family and friends and we hope that you enjoy reading about the events that happen in our family. Kasey is currently preaching part-time at Holland's Gin Church of Christ (www.hollandsgin.weebly.com) and works full-time as the store manager for McClary Tire Co. I am a full-time wife and mother. God has blessed us with two beautiful boys: Chase, age 12 and Hunter, age 5.

Come visit our Bible Classes at Holland's Gin Church of Christ!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Holland's Gin Classes
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow
Kasey and I are so blessed to be a part of the church family at Holland's Gin Church of Christ. Kasey preaches there part-time with Carl Witty serving as their full-time preacher. We would really love for you to visit us and bring your children to our Bible Classes, too. To find out more about the Church that meets at Holland's Gin and their Bible Classes visit the following website: www.hollandsgin.weebly.com. Come study with us!

Family Portraits 2010

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Family Pictures 2010
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This picture slideshow created with Smilebox

Journal Entries

Thank you for joining us today! We hope you enjoy catching up with us. Feel free to leave comments on our blog. We would love to hear from you!

Jewelry Party Rewards

I hosted a Premier Designs Jewelry Party in my home on 4-15-2010. Margie Bishop was our jeweler for the night. If you ever want to host a Premier Designs party, I highly recommend you giving her a call. She did a FABULOUS job! I won't post her number, but if you want to get in touch with her, call me and I will give it to you. We had a total of 24 guests and we had so much fun playing games and trying on jewelry. We also enjoyed some refreshments afterwards.

Thanks goes out to all of you who were able to come. And, thanks to all of you who were not able to come to the party, but placed an outside order. Because of all of your sales, I was able to reap some great jewelry rewards!

I earned 12 half price items and $476.00 worth of free jewelry. I divided up some of my half items and free items with my sister Kelly. Including the items she purchased, she wound up with seven items of jewelry and I wound up with 18 pieces of new jewelry (12 of which were free - the others were half price)!

I was excited to see that all of these boxes were mine:


I couldn't wait to open those boxes and see the new jewelry! I would have taken a picture of Kelly's, too. But, I thought it would be better if I didn't open her boxes first! To get a closer look at the pretty jewelry, click on the picture and make it larger.

No comments:

Post a Comment